Anchanto is an online e-commerce platform and logistics transportation company based in the Philippines. Their services are available in many other countries, including Singapore, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Australia. The company has made a name in the logistics, shipping, and tracking industry. Having the experience of 30 years, they have put online shopping and cargo transferring to the next level. In this guide, we will bring Anchanto tracking into the light.
Mode of Transportation of Anchanto Tracking
They have served the nation for 30 years. Initially, there were only a few ways through which they used to ship. But business expansion has brought many other modes of transportation, which are mentioned below.
- Land Freight
- Sea Freight
- Air freight
- Contract Logistics
- Special projects
Let’s understand each mode with complete explanation
The company uses its trucks, containers, and motorbikes to ship the cargo at the domestic level. Suppose, you are in the Philippines, then your logistics will be shipped through the land freight system. It is also optimal to use land freight as intra-country transportation is not very difficult and it less time to ship the products.
The sea freight system is used for international logistics transportation. It is a bit cheaper, and those people who are not in a hurry prefer to use the sea freight system to ship their logistics. It is a cost-effective but slow mode of transportation.
The company has contracts with many airlines, which makes it possible for Anchanto to ship the cargo abroad. Although it is a very expensive mode of logistics transportation, the cargo reaches the destination very quickly. Those people who prefer air freight are in an emergency.
If you own an online e-commerce store or want to have a contract with Anchanto tracking for the shipping process, then you are welcome. All you will have to do is call the company’s officials and book your meetings to sign the contract.
The company is willing to serve everyone. You can use the services regardless of whether you are a small business or a large brand. Suppose you want to ship any logistics from one country to another, then call the Anchano tracking team to get things done.
Head office and branches
The company is based in the Philippines, but its services are spread all over the world. They also have a warehouse for the storage of logging and cargo. If you want to call the officials, then you will need to have the contact details mentioned below.
Phone: +65 6597 2844
Moreover, there are centers operating in different parts of the world. Here are some details of their branches.
- SINGAPORE – 30 Raffles Place #12-01, Singapore 048622
- MALAYSIA – Level 18, Equatorial Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- INDONESIA – Revenue Tower (26-120),Daerah Khusus, 12190 Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
- PHILIPPINES – 30F, RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila 1200 Makati City Philippines
- INDIA – 401, Vascon Eco Tower, Baner-Pashan Link Road, 411045, Pune India
- AUSTRALIA – Level 16/175 Pitt St, 2000 Sydney NSW Australia
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES – DSC Tower, 6th Floor, Office 609 Dubai Studio City P.O. Box 500755 Dubai, UAE
- VIETNAM – Dreamplex, Floor 12th, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Nghe Ward Vietnam
- THAILAND – Level 33, Interchange 21, 399 Sukhumvit Rd, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
Track your logistics and belongings through Anchanto Tracking.
The company sends you an email address where you place an order on the official website. There is a tracking ID in the email address. You can use that tracking ID to know all the details of your logistics.